Price for phosphoric acid
Apr 28, 2016
Cas No.: 7664-38-2
Grade standard: Food Grade
Purity: 75% min,81%min,85%min
Packing details: 35KG AND 330KG DRUM, IBC TANK
· Phosphoric Acidused in removing dust from the metal surfaces.
· Used as rust converter by bringing it in direct contact with a rusted iron, or steel tools and
other surfaces that are rusted.
· It is helpful in cleaning the mineral deposits, cement nous smears and hard water stains.
· Used to acidify the foods and beverages such as colas.
· Phosphoric Acid is an important ingredient in over the counter medications to combat nausea.
· Phosphoric Acid is mixed with zinc powder and forms zinc phosphate, and it is useful in
temporary dental cement. In orthodontics, zinc is used as an etching solution to help clean
and roughen the surface of teeth.
· Used as reaction fertilizer in the soil around a granule acidification is generated that improves
the utilization of phosphorus applied and available in the rhizosphere. Due to its nitrogen
content (present as ammonia), it is good for crops that require these nutrients in its initial phase
Trade Lead List